I welcome your feedback!! » Say Hello

• Todd
    Todd
    Hey! I don't know if it was intentional but the first song - "Say Hello" clever. I thought it was cute and clever. It reminded me a little of a song The Roches might perform. So process please? Did you play it all? How did you record it? I like the way the piano sneaks out at the end. I also like the you kept the count off in the song which makes it more personal. -Todd

Hey!
    I don't know if it was intentional but the first song - "Say Hello" clever.
    I thought it was cute and clever. It reminded me a little of a song The Roches might perform.
    So process please? Did you play it all? How did you record it?

I like the way the piano sneaks out at the end. I also like the you kept the count off in the song which makes it more personal.
    -Todd

• Susan
    Susan
    Hi Todd! Thank you... yes, it was... glad you liked it. (I'm going to look up the Roches and check them out) Process? ... oh, man... Hmmm. I bought a ukelele to enable me to write very differently. This made it different and alot of fun. The chords came 1st (the uke is fun to play), then I wrote all lyrics, except for the bridge, recorded the uke, recorded the vocals (except for the bridge), then added little keyboard parts. Oh, and finally... the bridge. It was fun! My best, always, Susan :)

Hi Todd!
    Thank you... yes, it was... glad you liked it. (I'm going to look up the Roches and check them out)
    Process? ... oh, man... Hmmm. I bought a ukelele to enable me to write very differently. This made it different and alot of fun.
    The chords came 1st (the uke is fun to play), then I wrote all lyrics, except for the bridge, recorded the uke, recorded the vocals (except for the bridge), then added little keyboard parts.
    Oh, and finally... the bridge.
    It was fun!
    My best, always,
    Susan smile

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post