I welcome your feedback!! » Teddy and Me

• Todd
    Todd
    Hmmm, a very interesting idea. We will see how it pans out. I usually grab a song and mull it over for weeks and weeks. I sometimes will work on arranging a song for many months - probably to offset all the times I have to arrange a tune on the spot for a gig or recording. So I am very curious to see where this interesting idea goes. Also, I am looking for to finding something to collaborate on...so this will be an opportunity...very fun cool idea. How will you record? Please let me/us know your process from: 1. I have an idea 2. Lyrics or music first 3. Flesh it out on paper or which instrument 4. Recording process

Hmmm, a very interesting idea. We will see how it pans out. I usually grab a song and mull it over for weeks and weeks. I sometimes will work on arranging a song for many months - probably to offset all the times I have to arrange a tune on the spot for a gig or recording. So I am very curious to see where this interesting idea goes. Also, I am looking for to finding something to collaborate on...so this will be an opportunity...very fun cool idea. How will you record? Please let me/us know your process from:
    1. I have an idea
    2. Lyrics or music first
    3. Flesh it out on paper or which instrument
    4. Recording process

• suzieq
    suzieq Valley Stream, N.Y.
    Hi Todd! Hmmm, I am as curious as you are. ;) We shall see... I happen to know what an awesome musician you are and welcome any input that you might have. Your process is a bit more organized than mine. Usually, but not always, I: 1) Put my hands on the piano... play and 2) Sometimes sing notes, sometimes key words... The music usually comes first... 3) After I have a very raw idea of what a song may sound like, my process becomes a bit more organized. Sometimes I'll record several different snippits and then pick something that I like and continue with it.

Hi Todd!
    Hmmm, I am as curious as you are. wink We shall see...
    I happen to know what an awesome musician you are and welcome any input that you might have.
    Your process is a bit more organized than mine.
    Usually, but not always, I:

1) Put my hands on the piano... play and
    2) Sometimes sing notes, sometimes key words...
    The music usually comes first...
    3) After I have a very raw idea of what a song may sound like, my process becomes a bit more organized.
    Sometimes I'll record several different snippits and then pick something that I like and continue with it.

• Jerry DeMeo
    Jerry DeMeo
    Suzieq, when are we going to perform "Tower of London"? www.jerrydemeo.com

Suzieq, when are we going to perform "Tower of London"? www.jerrydemeo.com

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post